Long Staple Carding & Spinning Equipment
We have available the following Long Staple Carding/Spinning Equipment; subject to prior sale:
1 HOUGET DUESBERG BOSSON CARD
Type Galaxy 2000
Working width 2500 mm
Can Size 1000 x 1200 mm
Dual Cylinder w/(10) Workers and Strippers – 1997
with autom. Can Changer
Working width : 2,500 mm.
Main drive by one AC motor and V- belts.
CONTINUOUS VOLUMETRIC FEEDER - Type CVT
Self cleaning spiked apron with Transilon sheet totally unaffected by spin finishes, acids and static electricity; with variable speed drive.
Spiked apron and evening comb driven by one motor reducer. Doffing roller driven by one motor with change pulleys.
Permanent magnet for extraction of metallic impurities.
Control of material level in the chute feed by infra-red system ; adjustable chute and transparent front wall and control roller on delivery lattice.
5 feed rollers 97 mm Metallic clothing.
1 upstroke licker-in 500 mm " " "
1 worker 220 mm " " "
1 stripper 112 mm " " "
1 transfer roller 320 mm " " "
1 breast 1000 mm " " "
4 workers 220 mm " " "
4 strippers 112 mm " " "
1 transfer roller 700 mm " " "
1 main swift 1270 mm " " "
5 workers 220 mm " " "
5 strippers 112 mm " " "
1 doffer 1000 mm " " "
1 doffing comb motion, 3,000 RPM, with individual motor with fly pulley.
1 lengthened funnel to condense the web.
1 couple of calendering rollers driven by AC motor with frequency inverter.
Delivery : In cans with automatic can doffer.
• Card feed rollers driven by independent 0.75 kW AC motor, Main drive by 37 kW AC motor, on the L.H. side of the machine in relation with the material flow;
• Main swift driven by AC motor
• Workers of thebreast and main swift driven by separate AC-Motor;
• Doffer driven by separate AC motor.
• Calendering rollers condensing the web, driven trough mechanical variator;
• Safety emergency brake for quick stop of the card;
• Undercasing of full metal sheets under licker- in, transfer rollers, breast and swift of the card;
• Camlock metallic wire mounted and ground on all rollers and cylinders;
• Machine with remotely controlled top covers;
• Metal detector with torque limiter on feed rollers of the scribbler card. The metal detector and the torque limiter activate the ‘braking’ function of the AC drive motor that runs the feed rollers as well as the emergency braking of the card;
• Aluminium lining on the side of the workers and the strippers;
• Antiwrap stationary flanges on worker sides preventing fiber accumulations and wrappings;
OPEN END SPINNING:
4 SCHUBERT & SALZER INGOLSTADT OPEN END SPINNERS
Type RL 10-7600
Rotor dia. 130 mm
Tube Take-Up 170 x 54 mm
Yarn Spool Size 300 mm
Year: 1980 (3)
Your consideration and prompt response will be most appreciated.