• Decortication machines were manufactured in 2014 and are “like new”, barely used for less than a year. Air filtration and hurd packaging were manufactured in 2019 and are essentially unused.
• Line is currently installed in Milton, KY and can be operated in-place, or moved to a new location running within a few months.
• Includes all new Allen Bradley Controllers (VFDs) and PLC.
• Capable of processing up to ~30,000,000 pounds of high-quality industrial hemp or select cannabis waste straw (stalk) per year.
• Capable of producing fiber approximately 2-3in in length with <3% hurd (trash) suitable for many nonwoven applications.
• Capable of producing hurd/shive suitable for animal bedding.
• Additional hurd processing equipment available per customer specifications to address other markets (e.g. bio-composites).
• Technical and business development support are available.Contact for Pricing
The Gibbs team consists of experienced industry professionals in domestic and international sales, manufacturing, finance and logistics. Seasoned leadership with strategic and tactical business experience ensures the ability to make the right decisions quickly.
We conduct all business in an open, straightforward and principled manner. Our customer-centric approach aims to build and maintain long-term sustainable relationships. We are committed to the highest standards of business conduct in our relationships with eachother, with the customers we serve and with our suppliers, vendors, and business affiliates.
Our mission is to provide bold and creative solutions tailored to help our customers maximize the value of their projects around the world. We believe that the harder the problem is at hand, that there is an even greater reward for those who can solve it.
We look forward to doing business with you.